Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Automated Forex Trading Software & Passive Income


In the past 12 months there has been a growing industry in the forex market which is the Forex Robot or Automated Forex Software Industry. A number of savvy entrepreneurs have developed software that will actually take you out of the equation towards generating passive income or passive residual income from the Forex Market.

I have personally tried a number of different robots over the past year. I have personally used TrendTrimmer and the AutoSkimmer, Forex Killer, FapTurbo, Forex Autopilot ProFx, Double Eagle Break Out and a number of others. The most profitable for me was FapTurbo.

The software turned an account I started with $20,000.00 into $35,000.00 in just 5 days! I was blown away. Less than 3 days later I lost $20,000 in one night because of a dual problem.

1) No one told me that I should change the update time of my computer to the weekends so it does not update during the week when a robot is trading.

2) The FapTurbo Software places stealth stop losses so the brokers cannot manipulate the platform to trigger your stop loss. What happened to me is the robot got me into a trade and then my computer did an update and restarted. This left the fake stop loss registered with the broker. If the robot was still on the charts it would have gotten me out well before the fake stop loss target but it was not.

My account went so far negative I had a margin call and lost $20,000 it was a hard lesson to learn. In any event FapTurbo is a good product but the brokers quickly caught on to its methodology and the results began to diminish.

I eventually stopped using it and started trading myself. I did very well over the next 60 days averaging around 15% per month or more but it was too time consuming. I then discovered what I feel the next evolution in Automatic Forex Trading and purchased that software just recently. If you are considering generating passive residual income through the Forex Market you should consider investigating http://www.automaticforextrading.com for the latest in technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment